killerofhells Index du Forum
killerofhells
Slt a tous,voici une nouvelle petite team qui ouvre ses portes(petites pour le moment) on a de l'ambition nous sommes deja quelque joueurs (nous etions dans la meme team mais tres mauvaises ambiance)donc nous avons decidées de creer cette team nous jouons

killerofhells Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: A Job For All Seasons My Small Country Living ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killerofhells Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Formulaire de candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kafgavry

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 06:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Job For All Seasons My Small Country Living Répondre en citant

Many smallholders have plunged in at the deep end and learnt the hard way, through experience.

But Phyllida Barstow, author of the childhood autobiography My Animals and Other Family, was already involved in animal husbandry when,
as a young woman, she embarked on her own smallholding enterprise.

Here is her lively, informative and witty account of her first-hand experience throughout her lifetime in Gloucestershire, with chickens, dogs, cats, horses, sheep, peacocks, alpacas and even honey bees.

As she points out, smallholding is not a summer idyll but, truly, a job for all seasons, all hours, all weathers. She also has to deal with fallen stock, pest control, disease outbreaks and slaughter.

Her tips include those on animal handling, training, breeding and delivery. Her wry and practical attitude towards her animals is imbued with respect and often affection for her charges.

This account of the realities of modern smallholding is both entertaining and informative.

A Job for All Seasons: My Small Country Living Phyllida Barstow
A Job for All Seasons: My Small Country Living book full

07f867cfac

My recipes &notes Blank cookbook: Blank Cookbook ( Recipes & Notes , Cookbook Journal , Cooking Journal ,Cooking Notebook ,Blank Cookbook Journal) 6x9 (Volume 19)Lalla Rookh: An Oriental Romance (Classic Reprint)Secret+Flowers%3A+Password+Logbook+%28Security+%2F+Online+Safety+%26amp%3B+Privacy%29+-+Size+5.5x8.5Comer para vivir sano: 21 menús libres de gluten para vegetarianos (Spanish Edition)The Heath Robinson How to Compendium: Being a Combination of How to be a Perfect Husband, How to Live in a Flat, How to Make a Garden Grow and How to be a Motorist4 Essential Keys to Effective Communication in Love, Life, Work--Anywhere!: A How-To Guide for Practicing the Empathic Listening, Speaking, and Dialogue Skills to Achieve Relationship Success50 Shades Of Meat: Best Recipes To Cook Your Meat Like A ProThe Words of Wine: The Food and Wine Guru's Irreverent GuideAdvances in Cryptology – EUROCRYPT 2017: 36th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, Paris, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)Recipe Journal: Blank Recipe Book

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 06:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killerofhells Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Formulaire de candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'